So the opposite of fear is faith. Let's fight this fear - every time you feel fear knock at your door, repeat out loud - prophesize over your future. Speak life into your life, not death. Say," I rebuke these thoughts in the name of Jesus. By His stripes I am healed. By the power of His blood I am made whole, and I will not fear but have faith in my Lord Jesus."
When the next thought comes, "In the name of Jesus, I am healed and made whole.
When it comes again, I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. This fear has to leave.
Hit this cancer with the Word of God.
Matthew 26:41
All of you must keep awake (give strict attention, be cautious and active) and watch and pray.....
In Hebrews 4:12
the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power (making it active, operative, energizing, and effective; it is sharper than any two-edged sword.....
The Word of God operates in the spiritual realm.
The word is Life.
Life Conquers death.
Prophesy your future.....even if you "feel" otherwise.
I will be healed, I will live, I will get through this chemo and the cancer will be gone, I trust God, I will have restored health and energy. etc ........
I know it's easy to say - don't preach and I feel bad - that's ok, but as your friend and family in the body of Christ I can help you hold up your arms by giving you ammunition to use for "your" fight - I am interceding for you.
Fill your heart and mind with positive thoughts and the Word of God. Write down every scripture you can find on faith and healing and say them over and over until they are woven into you. HE is your strength - not anything else.
The enemy will continue to bombard your thoughts, emotions and feelings......so having scripture ready - when you're physically tired - is the way to fight back - out loud - say it and then let God do the work.
One more before I say goodnight...
Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth, keep watch at the door of my lips. Psalm 141:3
Speak Life..
I love you,
Deb
thank deb. love you too.
ReplyDelete