Diane,
I'm glad to hear the biopsy is behind you and we will be with you Monday to pray strength into you and to call on God with you as "we" proceed.
I found some "nuggets" I thought would uplift you - from the Lord.... ;-)
My Child, consider the privilege of living in My secret place. The very human self shrinks from the assaults of evil and the world upon it., but in My secret place all that threatens you (seemingly from with you or around you), breaks down as you use the realm of My love as your fortress.
Here you find real security; here you can, at times of great difficulty, surrender to My enveloping love, and let everything else just slip away!
In My secret place, you absorb the strength needed to go on...you receive enlightenment - or the patience which you need until new light is given to you.
For you, I am Shield, Savior, Lover, Renewer of your spirit.
....alone with your Father (Matthew 6:6)
In life's most frightening places you so often will find yourself sure of only one thing in the whole of existence - My love for you. But that will be enough! As a child, you rest in My love as the one thing which you can take for granted; yes, you can let Me caress you!
With the strength absorbed in dark places, you can anticipate many victories. Keep in the brightness of My love.
When you are conscious of evils influence threatening to break you down, know that it cannot do so. Keeping hold of Me when things are dark, when tempted to doubt me and to doubt My word, are your times of genuine trust. My promises must be realized; this is your stability in uncertainty.
Who but Myself could make something of the situations in which My children find themselves?
It is I; do not be afraid. (Mark 6:50)
Understand that you can never make too many demands upon My patient love. Consider again My love upon the Cross.
I did not draw back from Calvary and I still wish to pour forth My love...comforted when that love meets the need of a child in failure, or distress of spirit...comforted because My love is being fulfilled.
Constantly see the sacrificial aspect of My love...waiting to respond when you feel that your demands upon My patience have become unreasonable!
My child, when conscious of failing Me, when full of remorse, look at My heart of compassion....Yes, your failures do cause Me hurt, but I am hurt even more when you fail to recognize, and feed upon, the largeness of My love.
There is no greater love than when a person lays down his life for his friends.
(John 15:13)
Have a good rest and we'll see you tomorrow!
xoxo Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment