Monday, January 24, 2011

Hope

It was great to see you Friday night Diane, and while I know you're still in the completely overwhelmed stage, its good to have you with us as often as possible. I just wish it hadn't been as noisy as it was so we could have heard one another a little better.

Last week, at my doctor's appt, he made this statement, "Life finds a way." Though he was talking about something else, I couldn't help but think of you. "Life finds a way." I know what you're going through might feel like the antithesis of life, and I suppose in some ways it is, but the idea that life perseveres and that it finds a way to LIVE. . .that just gives me so much HOPE for you!

You say whatever you need to say here. I have plenty of friends who are "plastic" and "surface" and always put on the good face - I sure don't need any more. Be authentic Diane, even if the truth is ugly. Even if it hurts. Even if it SUCKS. There's no point in "doing life together" if we can't be real with each other.

Bring it on sistah. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment