Friday, January 21, 2011

We're all here for you.

This is not too much - we want it all. We want to know. This is a way to let us know exactly what you're going through - we can't know what you're feeling each day but we can be there for you in whatever way you need. I know you will have bad days and you are enititled to feel like crap and feel down - this sucks - all of it. If I could wipe it all away I would - I can't but what I can do I will. I will send you up contiunually in prayer to the Father and intercede on your behalf, I will be there to listen (or read), I will do what I can for you - just ask.

We purples stick together - the body of Christ we all belong to, so when you hurt we hurt for you.

I'm not sure how to type a hug but (( )) there's a big one for you! If we can lessen the blow - we will. Keep reaching out.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment