Monday, January 10, 2011

Chocolate is a girl's best friend!

Chocolate.......just the word is soothing! :-)

I hope that our friendship can be purple chocolate to you Diane!

You are surrounded by SO much love! Seeing everyone tonight and feeling God among us during prayer is a testament to me. I am renewed in my faith to see Love abound through each one of us.

We plan our days but the Lord orders our steps - we were meant to be with you tonight, just as you received your call from the Dr, God walked you into His arms - through us around you in prayer. This is spiritual warfare and we are God's army - we will fight for you on the front lines while you get treatment and get healed!

I pray that you enjoy every last bit of your chocolate cake (okay share one piece with your hubby) and may God touch you and give you a peaceful rest tonight!

xoxo Love Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment