I realized something today. This fatigue is too much for me. I try to go to work but I am so tired. The slightest task wears me out and I have to wait until it passes. Things that I took for granted just wear me out. I want to work. I need to work. But I am so worn out.
The good part is I had a bone scan and head CT today. You will be pleased to know that they did find a brain. It is now documented. But there is nothing there, No visible sign of cancer. That's a relief.
Then there was the bone scan. I now have a diagnosis of arthritis. Shoulders, knees and feet. I have some regenerative changes in my lower back. Ok, I'm getting old, And I hope to get ALOT older! Actual result of bone scan - no evidence of cancer. There was one speck that the doc did not think was cancer because when compared to the CT of that area there was not a corresponding spot. He said would tell me if he saw anything.
I should be thrilled right? I just cannot get away from the "speck"! Negatives have always been easier for me to believe.
I really am not feeling encouraged today. Fear has overwhelmed me yet again. I know there is a multitude of folks praying for me.. My arms are sagging and need held up.
So you see, today was good and bad for me. Good test results and depression all in one day. Talk about an oxymoron!
No comments:
Post a Comment