Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wow the food

ok when someone has cancer they are suppose to loose a bunch of weight and look really sick.  well, you purple ladies just won't have that.  Deb has filled us up several times and the veggie lasagna was so good david even liked it and he is soooooo picky.  beth brought over pot roast tonight with all the fixin's.  it was also so good.  I ate so much.  if this keeps up I will never look "sick".  thanks so much. 

you know, I was thinking,  I was suppose to have my testing done in Dec but put it off until Jan for what I thought was monetary reasons.  Little did I know it was really a "God" thing.  If I had found out that my cancer had metastasized in Dec Christmas would have sucked and I would not have gotten to do Awaited therefore I would not have met all of you.  and then you would not have been given the opportunity by bless me.......see what I mean?

ain't God good?!

1 comment:

  1. thank you to the "purple ladies" from CR that continue amaze me. Prayers for diane, food for nourishment and attention that tells her she matters. miracles do happen everyday. see the list above

    ReplyDelete