Saturday, February 12, 2011

they said it would get worse every time....

Yep, they were right.  I thought I would at least be able to work a half day on Thursday then go to Fresh Winds practice.  Based on last time that's what I should have been able to do.  Oh not so.  Sorry FW I know it was not the same without good old #1. 

Fatigue, neuropathy, muscle/bone pain.  Whew, just taking a shower was exhausting.  At least I got one on Thursday.  Oh well, I will expect the week of treatment to be bad, the next week better, then the third week good.  Guess that's why they give you 3 weeks to recover.  Percocet rules.

It's a good thing David bought that big flat screen HDTV last year.  I have totally taken it over.  Another good thing he also bought a smaller flat screen HDTV for the bedroom.  Yep, I let him take that one.

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess that's the least he could do is take the small tv - you're so funny! Such a great sense of humor. I can't imagine how exhausted you feel. I wished there was something I could make to give you a dose of energy to combat this. So next week is your good week - and we"re going out! I'm making you a home cooked baked Chicken and gravy and potatoes, carrots, etc. with corn bread - or do you like chicken and dumplings? Hey, if its easier on you why don't you give the public blog info on this to redirect people so you wont have to update.....?

    ReplyDelete